Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
1. All courses, activities and venues are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. We may cancel any courses and/or change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason. If we have to cancel a course for whatever reason we will offer an alternative course (if available and suitable) or a full refund.
2. You must ensure that the participant is physically fit and able to participate in the sporting activities and accordingly you accept all risks resulting from participation in the course.
3. We may require additional information depending on the medical information supplied to us by you before we can accept your booking.
4. In the event that the participant needs medical attention during any course then, subject to any written notice (which notice we must have received prior to the commencement of the relevant course) from a parent or guardian to the contrary, you agree to us arranging for any appropriate and necessary treatment.
5. We recommend you take out activity, travel and personal possessions insurance for all of our courses.
6. The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked on the course to any property or facilities will be passed on to you.
7. We treat as a priority the safety and wellbeing of all participants attending our courses. We therefore reserve the right to remove from our courses, without refund, any participant who is found bullying, behaving in a way that may be a danger to others or who is generally disruptive.
8. Places on all courses are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
9. If a course is fully booked, applicants are encouraged to sign up for our mailing list.
10. You agree to grant us permission to use the participant's name, photographic or video image or likeness for our reasonable commercial purposes. You also agree to grant us permission to use any online feedback for our reasonable commercial purposes.
10. We do not allow any cameras, telephone images, video or other filming or recording equipment on courses by anyone other than our own coaches and accordingly neither you nor the participant may record or attempt to photograph or record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at the course.
11. If you are not the participant's parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them). If making a telephone booking you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at the time of booking via our administrator.
12. Information relating to a booking will not be disclosed to anyone other than the adult who has directly made the booking.
13. DJ Sound of Soccer will not be responsible for any items lost or left behind at any of our courses nor will DJ SoS be responsible for returning any said items.